1. 3/16" Lip & Eye Lining Brush This short-handled red sable brush gives precise marginal control for
applying lip rouge or eye shadow. Plastic sleeve protects brush when not in use.
Length 4 5/8" #38212
2. 1/8" Lip Lining Brush Chisel-point red sable. Long-handled. Deposits sharp-edged line of color. Gives pin-point control for lip lining, shading, highlighting. Excellent for blending in narrow delineations, too. Length 7" #38216
3. 1/2" Stippling BrushFlat red sable. Recommended for brushing on tints and stippling coarser pores
around the mouth.
Length 71/2" #38211
4. 1/4" Lip Lining Brush standard width chisel-point lip liner bristled with fine red sable.
Length 71/8" #30391
5. 1/16" Fine Lining Brush A very responsive fine-pointed red sable brush. Gives perfect control in the most delicate cosmetic applications. Springy, full-bristled with ample colorcarrying capacity.
Length 71/8" #30394
6. 1/4" Round Tinting Brush A fine-pointed, springy sable brush designed for depositing and distributing liquid pigments over confined areas. Gives precision linear and edge control. Bristles closely resemble human hair and may be used in restorative replacement of eyebrows and eyelashes.
Length 8" #30393
7. 1/4" Powder Dusting Brush Short-handled, full bristled goat hair in a medium sized dusting brush. Perfect for applying finishing talcums over waxed areas and for general powderdusting uses.
Length 51/2" #30392
Complete set of 7 brushes shown #30390